* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Automobile, Realty, Chemicals sectors. Nifty Apr Future closed at 17681.50 (up 37.30 points) at a premium of 57.45 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 883 Cr and were net buyers in index futures to the tune of 1849.08 Cr.
* India VIX increased by 4.02% to close at 12.27 touching an intraday high of 12.56.
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Liquidation in OI were seen at 17600, 17500, 17400 strike Puts and at 17700, 17600, 17500 strike Calls indicating that the index is likely to remain positive in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 18000 strike Calls and 17000 strike Puts, to the tune of 17.23mn and 15.88mn respectively.
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
Outlook on Nifty:
Index is likely to open on a positive note today and is likely to remain positive during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.nirmalbang.com/disclaimer.aspx
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. For Disclaimer