* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Banking, Financial Services, Metal sectors. Nifty Apr Future closed at 17788.20 (up 106.70 points) at a premium of 65.90 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 342.84 Cr and were net buyers in index futures to the tune of 2193.45 Cr.
* India VIX decreased by 2.42% to close at 11.98 touching an intraday high of 12.27
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Addition in OI were seen at 17900, 17800, 17700 strike Calls and at 17800, 17700, 17600 strike Puts indicating that the index is likely to remain positive in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 18000 strike Calls and 17000 strike Puts, to the tune of 17.41mn and 15.65mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
Index is likely to open on a flat note today and is likely to remain positive during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.nirmalbang.com/disclaimer.aspx
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. For Disclaimer