* Benchmark index traded volatile before closing with 0.24% gain at 17599 level. Banking index lagged the benchmark index as it closed with 0.10% gain at 41041 level. ? India VIX closed with 1.37% cut at 12.41 level.
* Among Sectors AUTO index performed better than the benchmark index as it closed with 0.90% gain while IT index underperformed as it closed with 0.73% cut. Broader market outperformed the benchmark index as both MIDCAP and SAMLLCAP index closed with 0.71% and 0.70% gains respectively.
* Advance/Decline ratio was in favour of advances and cash turnover was lower than 5-day average. FII were net buyers while DII were net sellers in the cash segment.
* European markets (DAX) and US markets (DJIA) closed higher on Thursday. Asian Markets are largely trading higher today.
Intraday Market Outlook
* Benchmark index is likely to trade with mild positive bias today with support at 17500 – 17450 level and resistance at 17750 – 17800 level
* Banking index is likely to trade in line with the benchmark index today with support at 40800 – 40600 level and resistance at 41400 – 41600 level.
* BAJFINANCE has closed above 21EMA with bullish candlestick and it is likely to trade with positive bias today as well.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.mnclgroup.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number : INZ000043833
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. For Disclaimer