* Benchmark index traded volatile before closing with 0.14% gain at 17624 level. Banking index lagged the benchmark index as it closed with 0.50% cut at 40835 level.
* India VIX closed with 4.03% gain at 12.27 level.
* Among Sectors REALTY index outperformed benchmark index as it closed with 4.29% gain while PSUBANK index underperformed as it closed with 0.63% cut. Broader market performed better than the benchmark index as both MIDCAP and SAMLLCAP index closed with 0.38% and 0.16% gains respectively.
* Advance/Decline ratio was in favour of advances and cash turnover was lower than 5-day average. Both FII and DII were net buyers in the cash segment.
* European markets (DAX) were shut yesterday while US markets (DJIA) closed higher yesterday. Asian Markets are largely trading higher today.
Intraday Market Outlook
* Benchmark index is likely to trade with mild positive bias today with support at 17500 – 17450 level and resistance at 17750 – 17800 level
* Banking index is likely to trade in line with the benchmark index today with support at 40600 – 40400 level and resistance at 41200 – 41400 level.
* TCS has closed above 21EMA with bullish candlestick and it is likely to trade with positive bias today as well.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.mnclgroup.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number : INZ000043833
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. For Disclaimer