* Nifty managed to inch higher in a volatile session, in continuation to prevailing positive tone.
* Most of the sectors traded in line and posted decent gains. However, dip in IT majors ahead of earnings capped momentum.
* Nifty has crossed 17700 but sustainability would be the key. Now to test 18,100+ zone.
* Continuing with “Buy on dips” approach with focus on stock selection and risk management.
* Banking index has outperformed the benchmark index and gained over a percent.
* Among the stocks, Kotak Bank, Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank and SBI were the top performers.
* Bank Nifty has witnessed a fresh breakout from its declining trend line channel and looks upbeat to maintain the positive momentum.
* We reiterate our preference for private banks and stay selective in the PSU space.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.religareonline.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration number is INZ000174330
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. For Disclaimer